The Cased Flush Horizontal (C1-F) is a horizontal, high-static (up to .50ESP), fan coil. The C1-F is horizontally ducted and has a standard bottom return-air. The C1-F comes with a coil, blower/motor assembly with quick-connect plug and a galvanized steel, powder-coated epoxy drain pan covered with ⅛-inch thick insulation. The galvanized steel cabinet is insulated with ½-inch thick, over three pound density, neoprene-coated fiberglass. The swing-down access panel of the C1-F allows fast and easy filter removal and routine maintenance. The access panel and frame are finished with a durable soft-white powder-coated epoxy. This unit is easily mounted in drop down ceilings and soffits.
• All sizes shown in inches.
• Right-hand unit shown, left-hand unit opposite.
• Coil connections determined by facing the supply-air opening.
• Electrical junction box is located on the same side as the coil connections.
• Unit must be installed level and condensate drain lines should be trapped.
• Drain pan is powder-coated epoxy with a 1/8” thick closed-cell insulation and has 3/4” NPT primary and secondary drain connections.
• Entire cabinet, scroll and blower wheel are heavy-gauge, galvanized steel.
• Coil Connections: 1/2” CW on C1004-006, 3/4” on C1008. 1/2” HW on C1004-008.